Taken from beast-meast
1. Introduce your characters and give some basic information on each, so others can get to know them as well. If you don't have 5, make one up.
1) Brackets - my main per/fursona; local god, shape-shifter, and reality warper
2) Jozlynn - Large character in the "Fellgaijah" canon; runaway heir due to bad parents and dimension jumper, with a World Agent companion and other powers. Has intense paranoia of becoming like his parents, and some self esteem issues.
3) Neo - Jozlynn's World Agent companion. The presiding World Agent of paranoia, hence why Jozlynn can see her. World Agent under E-Waltt "Instinct," under house "Belief."
4) Talon - Big character in the "Nightriser" canon. Mentally disabled and eccentric, yet intelligent and highly proficient magic user that, due to the incident that damaged his body and mind, is stuck speaking an old language, and requires his half sister Krankas to translate.
5) Billy - Prasinohaema virens skink that works with Talon and Krankas. Meek and cowardly, yet proficient with technology and science, they tend to flee from danger, and use their highly toxic blood (lots of biliverdin that would normally kill a person) as a last resort option.2. Character 1 and 4 are transported to a different time in the Past or the Future. How did they get there and what do they do when they realize it?
Brackets probably dragged them there. Brackets would flee, and Talon would freak out before using magic to teleport to some random place in time and space, where Krankas would have to search or Jozlynn would come across him.3. Character 3 bumps into Character 1 or Character 5, in the different time you choose in question 2 and asks them for help. Why did they need help?
She probably wanted to know if he knew who the panicking bird person with magic was and that Jozlynn needs assistance; Billy doesn't see her, however.4. Character 2 feeling left out, has tagged along with Character 1 or Character 5. Are they welcome on the adventure by Character 3? Explain why or why not.
Jozlynn would probably be attacked by a frenzied Talon, and Neo (3) is with him at all times.5. Character 4 gets bored and decides they want to cause trouble. Choose the character they pick on and tell us what they do.
He would probably choose Billy if he's back in Nightriser, and would just do some mild teasing. If in Fellgaijah, he would go for Jozlynn due to him understanding his speech and being able to keep toe-to-toe with him.6. The Character you did not pick in question 2 manages to rescue everyone from the different time. Do all your characters like this? If not, which ones objected and why?
They'd all prefer to be in their own timelines. Brackets will cause more chaos later.7. Everyone but Character 1 are tired from the trip. What do they do after everyone is asleep?
She'd go to another dimension or talk with her Somek-coreresten (real me) or other Somek-coreresten's agents.
8. Uh oh. Character 1 was caught by Character 2. What do they think of Character 1's actions?
He'd be confused by her weird fascinations with TFs and leave to try and never think of her weird RPs again.
9. Character 5 gets woken up by a scream the next morning. Which character was it screaming and why were they screaming?
Talon, from an incident-related nightmare, or encountering Ziolu and TeReBi in their home.
10. Everyone is now up and their eating breakfast, at the same table. Who made breakfast? Who is not the morning person? Who tries to skip the meal and why? Which one starts a food fight? Do they get help cleaning up after the food fight? (This is a really good way to torment your characters)
Talon was probably the one who made the food; Neo would skip by her nature of not being seen by anyone but Jozlynn (or anyone extremely paranoid) and Brackets skips due to being on the computer. Billy would start the fight by accident from tinkering with machinery at the table, and Brackets would clean up while trying to keep Jozlynn from strangling Billy.
11. Your done! Have each of your characters pick their favorite word or phrase/quote and write it down! Please try and keep it clean.
1) "Indeed." (I say that a lot)
2) "How about the World's End?" (it's a cafe/pub)
3) "We should probably get going; preferably into a different dimension." (doesn't like people in general)
4) "Nixo maiilap regg" (Hello/Good day)
5) "As long as you leave me to my business, things'll go smoothly."